Friday, June 19, 2009

Flash Back Friday- Randoms

me on christmas eve 1995.


Christmas morning 1995. Just had started seeing Bryan. I was feeling good about myself...and can tell by the smile on my face.

Me and our cat Squirt. I think this picture was taken in he fall of 1990, or early winter of 1991. Sometime around the time I graduated from Dental Assisting School.

And here I am at my friend Keely's wedding. I was one of her bridesmaids...(nope I don't just go to weddings dressed in bridesmaids dress for the fun of it. LOL) I believe this was taken in September 1989. I can't remember exactly. Keely and I were in Dental Assisting together. We met in class and became really good friends.

~Brenda

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.