Sunday, June 21, 2009

In my Daddy's Arms.

Bug has been really clingy the past week; wanting to sit in Bryan's lap every moment he can. Here is a picture of them both this morning...Father's Day Morning. Bug looks so comfy and safe in his Daddy's Arms.

Today I look forward to seeing and hearing Bug sing with all the kids at church the Father's Day songs. I love seeing my boy singing up front with all the other kids on the special Sundays. I am hoping to get a really cute picture of Bryan and the kiddos before we head to church, dressed up in our nice Sunday clothes. And I hope to post it before the end of the day.

I am lucky to have such a great husband who loves his kids allot. It is fun to watch Bug and him play. And Bryan takes good care of both of the kids. I know I tend to hover and correct what he is doing from time to time...but in all reality he does a GREAT JOB if I just allow him too. The kids LOVE him to death and I am sure when Ladybug can finally talk she too will be saying things like, "Where is Daddy? I want Daddy to be home. Pick me up Daddy!" Bug says these things all the time, and gets really sad when Daddy has to go on his Work days.

Bryan, we have had a rough time getting you down the path of officially being called "Daddy" but I know I would not want to have gone down this path with any one else. Being with you makes it all worth it. Thanks for always helping out when needed, and being such a loving husband and father to the little bugs we have. They look up to you and can't seem to get enough of you.

Happy Father's Day!


Blog Signature

1 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

Happy Father's Day Bryan! :) Cute pic of him and Bug.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.