Monday, September 14, 2009

Nervous

I am a bit nervous today. Bryan and I are scheduled to meet up with the developmental psychologist to discuss her findings about Bug. She has met with him for a total of 4 hours of intense testing to gather information about him and plans on sitting us down later today to go over what she thinks is going on with him.

I think he has some form of Autism (Aspergers) but I also know he as ADHD. It has become exceptionally apparent that he needs to be MOVING all the time. The constant walking in a circle while he is talking to me is really starting to get on my nerves. I try really hard not to get mad at him, because I know he can't help himself. It is how he gathers his thoughts and is able to verbalize things. But it STRESSES ME OUT sometimes.

So later today we meet with the psychologist and hear what she has to say, and what she recommends. Here is to hoping she can help our little guy out. We all desperately need to find some answers to the problems we are facing.
Blog Signature

3 jittering comments:

Queen of the House said...

Good luck today! I hope you get the answers you need in order to help little Bug. I'll be thinking of you. (((HUGS)))

Andrea said...

good luck! I hope all goes well with lots of answers and help.

Latter-day Runner said...

I hope that you are able to get an accurate diagnosis.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.