Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want to go to bed MOM!

See I got my book? What about my hair?


See I am eating my book? Still talking about my hair?


I want to snuggle MOM!


Come on! I am sooo cute and you want to read me this book!



I am getting angry now!





Mom! I don't really want to be silly for the camera. But my hair does look pretty cute all in a pixie!


I am going to get you!!!

OHHHH Brother is going to get me!



Why do I have my mouth open all the time? ah, I see now. Mommy you taught me well.




This was suppose to be upside down! I have no idea why it is this way.



Mom, Please!!!!



I am going to take this pumpkin sign down to show you how much I want to go to BED! NOW!



PLEASE!!!!


And the video that tells it all!


0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.