Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

January 2009- snow anyone?

February - Ladybug turns 6 months old and comes down with the chicken pox!


Home photo shoot
Sidney passes away. :( She will be missed by all, especially Bug who asks where she is even today.


March- Bug turns 4 years old!



Bug's Birthday Party at Jump and Party!


It has already began. GREAT!



April- EASTER!


Visiting Family in San Jose and Santa Rosa, California.



Sold our house while we were on vacation.
May- Bug's offical first day of Pre-School. I was so sad when I drove away after dropping him off. Didn't know what to do with myself after I got home.



June- summer time fun.



July- went out to the lake with friends.




August- Playgroups start up for Ladybug and she has a blast climbing up the slides at the parks.


Ladybug turns 1!


School starts up again for Bug. First day of Pre-school 2009-2010 school year.
He gets to ride the bus this year.

October- Halloween- trick or treating with friends.




December- Christmas party- Daddy plays Santa Clause.



0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.