Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just want to snuggle.

Ladybug has been fighting a high temp for the last 24 hours. She woke up yesterday morning with a 102 degree temp and very lethargic. She just wanted to lay on me, and snuggle up close. I obliged but was a bit freaked out when she would get so limp on me.

Tylenol helped a lot and would perk her back to her somewhat normal self, but I could tell when it was starting to wear off because she would get all clingy again.

During the night I we pretty much slept on the couch because she just really wanted mommy near by. By morning I was up and she was still passed out on the couch with her empty water bottle. She uses that empty bottle as a passy. I have tried to give her a passy instead of the bottle but she just won't have anything to do with it.

Here are a few cute pictures of her sleeping away on the couch, while Bug and the rest of us were getting ready for our Saturday.




Poor little thing. She is doing much better today.

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.