Wednesday, July 21, 2010

*too much noise*

Days like today I feel like the Grinch, in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
Grinch: That's one thing I hate! All the noise, noise, noise, noise!

To much screaming and crying going on.  :(  oh and yes, sometimes laughing, but very high pitched.

I need a quite place to think.
I use to go for walks alone by a really peaceful creek when I lived back in California before having kids.  I am having a hard time today with all the noise from the kids, the television, cat, and the other person in my house.  Some days are just harder than others.

Where can I go to get some quite?  If you have a suggestion please leave me a comment.  If something works for you please share!

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.