Saturday, February 18, 2006

Love


So here is a page that I managed to finally finish today. Spencer has been sick with the flu and has been needing me to hold him. I enjoy holding him and rocking him most of the time, just not when he is getting sick all over me. But, I know he needs me and is glad that I am there even when he is sick. Bryan came home and it gave me a chance to finish up the page and now post it on the blog.

I love this picture of Spencer because this is how he usually looks when he wakes up from his naps ever since he had the tubes put into his ears. He is a happy baby now! I was not sure about the surgery but now that it has been done, and seeing just how much Spencer feels I would have to agree with the doctors and the case worker that this was the best thing for Spencer.

3 jittering comments:

MaryRuth said...

such a cute page!!! Love it!!

jennbecc said...

He does look like he just woke up...very CUTE! Can't wait for your visit. :)

Heidi said...

What a cute simple page. Good job Brenda!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.