Monday, November 13, 2006

Adoption Day

Today....is ... the ....big day!!!!!

Yea!
Can't believe it is finally here. I am excited....but kind of is a daze at the same time. It is just that I have been dreaming of this day for months and months and now that it is finally here, I am not sure just how I feel. I am happy....don't get me wrong....it is just that I am having a hard time believeing that it is really happening. To tell you the truth...Spencer has been our son from the very moment I saw him for the very first time at the hospital (10 days old). He has been my son since that moment when I felt my Heart ache for him being alone in that hospital with no one to hold him and tell him how much he was loved.

So I guess today I am just making it official even though he has been my son since he was 10 days old.

I will try and get pictures posted tomorrow.

3 jittering comments:

Heidi said...

I have been thinking about you all morning. I am so excited for you! Congratulations.

jennbecc said...

Have a very special day!

Love you,
Jenn & Tots

Anonymous said...

What a special time for a special girl....nhoj

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.