Friday, January 19, 2007

Thursdays Recap

Thursday I went to my 6 month Dentist Cleaning Appointment. I was really dreading it. Thinking that the dentist was going to find cavities and the hygenist was going to HURT me while she scrapped. But it didn't turn out as bad as I had thought. She didn't have to work on to much build up. YEA! And no cavities. It has been over two years since I have had a cavity so I am doing good, and I am excited to report that the pockets that I had behind my 2nd molars where my wisdom teeth were are now 4's instead of 9's! YEA! I guess I am glad that I did get my Wisdom Teeth out. That is a whole scary frighting frustrating story that most of you who read my blog already know about. For those of you who don't know the story....lets just say....I didn't do well with the medications I was given after the surgery, and after a week of Halusinations, and not having a BM (feeling like I was going to explode), I was rushed to the Emergency Room by my hubby.


The Bugs's Lesson Schedule!


I am trying to start something new. I found this site that had great Toddler Theme activities and each week there is a new theme. This week we have been learning about Kings and Queens. I created a sword for Bug to play with while he watched the Blues Clues Episode where Blue finds her a Baby Brother. There is a scene where Joe is dressed up as a Knight. Bug really got into it. Here is a few pictures of him playing with his sword.







I also printed up some clip art of castles and colored them and then hung them up in the play area. Bug just keeps taking them down and putting them into his potty chair, that for some reason doesn't seem to stay in the bathroom but keeps making its way to the living room. hum?


I also made a felt picture of a castle out of different shapes. Here is a picture of it. FUN!






Next weeks theme is Ladybugs and I will make a ladybug felt picture for Bug to enjoy take a part. I also have about 6 ladybug bean bag toys and we can use them to toss into a bucket. And I have an art project planned that involves black pom poms. YEA.


I finally got into contact with the Moms Club in my area and I think we will be able to sign up for this fun group. I guess they have something going on every single day.

1 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

What a cool mom you are! Those are really cute projects, and I love the website. I do a little lesson thing for my almost 3 yr old, but that's so cool to have things for the younger ones. I will have plan something.
And yea for no cavities! I get to go to the dentist soon too.
oh.. and freaky about the truck. Do you have any "premonitions" for me? lol. It could be your new career.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.