Saturday, January 20, 2007

CPR

Today I was in a CPR class. It started at 10am. I had a very interesting adventure driving to the location that the CPR class was being held. It was SNOWING! Tons and tons of snow on the ground. I was scared. My hubby would be so proud of me and how I was so calm even though I was scared. I drove on the Freeway too! By lunch time the main roads where melted and you could see the wet roads. It is going to be slick tomorrow. UGGGG!

But back to the CPR class. I had to take it to keep my Foster Parent License up to date. I was glad that I went. Things change all the time, and it is good to keep up to date. But I was also bored for the second part of it. I also, hate it when you have to act out a senerio where you are performing CPR on one of the dumbies. I am glad though that we didn't have to practice the Abdominal Thrusts on each other. I just hate touching people that I don't know. Bryan couldn't come with me today....he will have to go to a different class date, or maybe through his work they will have a class. Anyway....I am certified to do CPR....but really don't want to see if I can really do it. Luckly I have never had to really use my skills.

On a side note....the Bug did so good with his baby sitter. He didn't even cry when I had to leave. I am so proud of him.

Tomorrow we have church at 9am. It is going to be interesting to see if we (the Bug and I) can get out of the house by 8:15am because we have to help set up chairs in the primary room. Wish us luck.

2 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

oh my... our lives out the same. I hate doing first aid training on others. I took a class a few months ago and it was not fun. Also bored the last part. And we have 9:00 church and I have to do chairs too. Although today we were late. oops. Maybe we're twins?? lol

Renee' said...

Good luck on the way to church tomorrow. The roads are terrible, at least in the valley they are.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.