Sunday, April 01, 2007

Question for you all....

Help! Does anyone know what type of plant this is????




It is just starting to bud, and I will take more pictures of it on our daily walks to the park so that you all can see just how beautiful this plant is. I love it.



When Hubby and I lived in California and we had our Paper Route to "save our home" (pay for the outragus land taxes that were dropped on us that first year) I would see these trees/bushes all over the place. Looking at them and seeing how pretty they were was the only thing that made getting up at 3:00am every single day worth it.

So if there is anyone out there who reads this blog and knows what type of tree/bush this is, please leave me a comment. Thank you!

Everyone enjoy the spring!

4 jittering comments:

Heidi said...

I can't say I recognize the plant from your picture sorry.

Andrea said...

I know nothing about plants/ flowers. I'm hoping to learn more. How nice for you to get to see green and have spring. We have more snow today. Enough snow already!
And wow- dedication to do papers. Been there too.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea, but I can ask my father, who happens to be a green thumb. It sure is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I think it is called a "Tulip Tree", from what I can tell from the picture. They are already in full bloom down here. They have big huge blooms, early spring, then they drop off, and the plant just looks like a tree the rest of the year.

Hope your doing well!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.