Wednesday, May 09, 2007

new blog

I was checking out a the Lazy Organizer's (*Laura) Blog and I found the link to a new blog I had never read before. *I love clicking on other people's blogs and reading them. I have made some good blogging friends and have gotten some great advice on how to take care of my home, family and myself. Unfortuantly, in that order most of the time too.* The new blog is called Creativity cannot be stifled. It is soooooo cute! And I totally love her style!

2 jittering comments:

MaryRuth said...

I love new blogs too... thanks for sharing the link... I'll have to check it out.

Thanks!

Jennie said...

this is so fun! i love to see new blogs! thanks for sharing this one! have a good day!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.