Thursday, May 10, 2007

Music

A friend had a blog entry telling about an old childhood song that was playing in her head, and she asked what kinds of songs we sing in our heads. I currently don't have any old childhood songs I can't get out of my head, but I do have tons of Blues Clues, Veggie Tales, ect.... because Bug listens to these songs all the time. I some times wake up in the middle of the night and I am singing them my head. LOL!

A few weeks back my van was broken into and all the the CD's I had in the car were stollen. That was all they took. They were all of the Bug's music. Kid's Music. I am sure the person who stool them got a huge surprise when they opened the case and found kid's music, and that was all. I have been checking out several different music CD's from the library and have made a few copies of music to build up the Bug's Music selection again. I came across the most funniest CD just by chance....and it is called Mother Goose Rocks. Here is a link to get a preview for the different songs. It is kid's songs that have been made with modern songs. Be sure to check out Volume 2 the first song, The Three Little Pigs by Wolfy Martin. Just listen and you will be surpried!!!! Tell me what you think of the songs.

1 jittering comments:

Jennie said...

i totally love kids songs! or the childhood songs! and i don't even have kids!
when i was growing up my mom was always humming something. i remember that i thought it was a tad bit on the annoying side... however, i am always humming too! i actually love that i do it now! cuz it reminds me of my cute mommy!
happy mothers day!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.