Thursday, July 19, 2007

I have been tagged!

I was tagged by my blogging friend Jennie. I am suppose to post 8 random things about my college career.

I only attended a community college and lived at home....so at first I thought I would not have 8 things to mention but, after thinking about it I was able to come up with some stuff.

So here it goes.

1. I wanted to be an Ophthalmologist (eye doctor) when I was growing up.

2. I worked in the Anatomy Department Lab while attending Santa Rosa Junior College. I passed out the different computer modules on the subjects. In addition I dusted the anatomy displays, and little did I know that there was a “real” cadaver near all the displays that I dusted. If you want to know how I learned about it being a real person…leave me a comment and I will do a post on the subject. It was freaky!


3. I walked with my good friend Keely during the Graduation Ceremony.


4. I graduated with my Associate of Science Degree with a Minor in Dental Assisting in May 1991.


5. I took my first college classes the summer after I graduated from High School. Summer of 1988.


6. My favorite class during my college career was Political Science. Strange….but true because I hated all History type classes in High School. I think it was the teacher. He was a great teacher, and made the information relevant with the times.


7. I took Aerobics every semester because it was fun and an easy “A”, plus it was good to get some exercise.

8. I was in my Aerobics class when the big Earth Quake of 1989 hit San Francisco. We all thought it was just a little earthquake because we were in a trailer for the class, and those buildings are bouncy…but after the class was over and while driving home the earthquake news was all over the radios.

So now you know more about me. I need to tag some of my blogger friends....and I tag Andrea, Heidi, and Alyson.

4 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

I can't remember how you discovered the stiff....please remind me.

Jennie said...

thanks so much for participating in my tag! i loved hearing about the fun things yoiu did!!!

MaryRuth said...

very cool!!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll get on that one.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.