Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just been busy with Facebook!

Hi all, I am sorry for not posting in a while. Just found "Facebook" and I have been playing with my account there. It has been taking up most of my time, plus I have been looking for pre-school curriculum on line for Bug next Fall. I know he is only going to be 2 1/2 but I wanted to get an idea on what was out there and what a pre-schooler should be learning. Surprisingly he knows several things on the Pre-Schooler Curriculum list that I found online. I was happy to see this, but there are several areas that we need to work on...but I feel he might not be emotionally ready yet to grasp some of the stuff.

I do have some great news...that I want to share and I am very excited about it.
Bug has a FRIEND! He and this little boy run all over the place. The two of them are so cute. Our church plans a weekly playdate and this week we met a park with a water area. It was so hot, so it was nice to get cool with some water. Bug and this little boy had such a great time. There were tons of other kids there, but the two of them were having such a great time together. Then on Wednesday we went over for a playdate at his new friends home. It was the best day ever! The two of them played together so well. In addition we had another family join us too, so there were 9 kids and they all played well together. I am hoping that we can do this again soon. We will try to invite them over to our home.

It finally has cooled down a bit and even rained last night....thankfully!

2 jittering comments:

Jennie said...

oh ya! i love it that bug has a little friend! that is so great!

Andrea said...

I love when little ones have friends. So fun.
And wow- 9 kids playing well together! That's awesome.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.