Sunday, August 12, 2007

Brothers




Here are a couple pictures that were taken yesturday. Baby is doing well. Bug is being sooooooooooooooo good! I am so amazed! This makes me very happy.



I am sooo tired today. We are staying home from church...because Baby is only 5 days old as of today! Plus I am so tired. Baby was up all night. He sleeps all day and is up all night now. His eyes are wide open and he is taking it all in. I don't mind him being up if he wants too, but I am tired and he wants me to hold him, and I can't sleep while I am holding him. So after 3 or 4 hours last night I finally just put him down in his bed and left...Bryan went in shortly after and managed to get him to fall a sleep and now this kid will not wake up for feedings. Ugggg. He is so sleepy during the day! I even laided him in some sun that was coming into the living room so that he would realize it was day time....and time to be awake, but he just slept.


I will survive....it is just hard when you can't really get any sleep.


So tired. I hope this post makes since because I am so tired, I might just be rambling.

Bug had a hard time falling asleep last night. I think it was 9:30pm when I headed to bed, and he was still up. I heard him playing in his room. I went down at 1am after I fed Baby and Bug had peed through his diaper and clothes, and he was sound a sleep. I managed to get him changed but he was awake again, and he had a hard time falling alseep again. He wanted me to stay in the room and kept putting his head up to see if I was still there. I finally just told him that I was sorry but I had to get some sleep....*little did I know that Baby would be wide a wake and crying upstairs and would keep me up another 2 hours*, but Bug was so good and said "OK" and I gave him his big monkey pillow and this seemed to comfort him, and I was able to head up stairs.


Oh, and I might have a nick name for Baby.... Fishie. Because he puckers his lips all the time like a fish....or another name my friend Alyson told me about, but I forget the name..it was cute, I will ask her again.



Oh, and Bug knows how to spell the word "GO" He was standing at the fridge this morning with his magnet letters and as I was making us toast I heard him say, "G" "O" "GO", and I turned around to seem him putting the letters next to each other and saying "GO" again!!!! I was so surprised. Here is a picture of my big Boy!!!


Anyway...I am rambling...I think I am going to try and take a little nap. Wish me luck.

3 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

Wow- what a smart Bug.
Hope you are getting more sleep. To me that's the very worst thing about having a baby. So hard to be sleep deprived. But sure is cute!!

The Maddens said...

Good luck getting sleep. Things will get better. They always do.

Kate said...

I'm glad you're settling in with your new little guy . . . love the pics of the brothers! :)

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.