Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sad today

Emotional the past few days. Wonder why? Maybe it is from the lack of sleep and my family and personal routine has begun to crumble around me.

Squeeker (baby boy we are fostering) is doing well. He has gained 2 ounces in a week being with us. We do have to take him back to the doctor for a full anslot of testing because the case worker does not know if it was done at the hospital. Tests such as AIDS, Hept, ect...and others, So next week Squeeker will get poked. Sad.

We have offically begun the emotional roller coaster ride. One day things are great, only to change to a bad/sad day with in seconds. Squeeker's birthmother has an Aunt who might want to care for him. I am SAD. The case worker is working on a home visit, and then a background check, today. I plan on calling the case worker tomorrow to find out what her GUT is telling her after the home visit. I just want to know if he could more than likely leave our home or not.
Uggg! I am rambling...and sad....and emotional...and feel alone.

4 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

I'm sorry.....I think the not knowing must be the hardest. I love you and pray for the best outcome for everyone involved. God knew you would be a wonderful Mommy to Squeeker....he just hasn't yet revealed how long he intends for Squeeker to be with you. I'll pray for a veil of peace over your heart. Hugs and Kisses.
Love,
Jenn

Andrea said...

I pray that all will be well and that you will have peace.. and sleep. Take care! Everything will work out!

Kate said...

*HUGS* You're in my heart and prayers . . . I hope that everything will go according to what you hope for the lil Squeeker guy :)

Jennie said...

oh i am so sorry! i hope it all works out!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.