Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fair Time!!!


I managed to talk Bryan into going to the Fair with Bug and me yesturday. He was not excited but he was a good sport and joined us.

After Bug woke up from his nap we grabbed our bags and drinks and headed out the door to the Fair! I was excited to get out of the house and get some Fair Food!
We ate the best tasting corn dogs I have ever eaten! And a Funnel Cake! YUMMY.

When we got there we got Bug an ice cream right away and this worked wonders! He was happy to eat his vanilla ice cream and stay in his stroller. It was perfect. We got to see the sheep, chickens, bunnys, cows and lamas, and goats, and a HUGE Mama Pig with her six piglets. Bryan asked Bug what that big animal was and he said "HOG" really loud! It was funny.

Here is a cute picture of Bug enjoying the fair. He loved the goats!



All in all, Bryan was very happy that we went. About half way through the fair he said he was having a GREAT Time! It made me smile.


I knew he would! LOL!

5 jittering comments:

Kate said...

Looks like a fun time! Isn't it great when we know our husbands better than they know themselves sometimes?!? *grin*

Jennie said...

how fun! love the little grin of bugs!

Jennie said...

the official day of my birthday is october 15th... i even have a little countdown on my blog!!! i love it!

actually, it is a birth"month", not just day... i love it that much!!!

hee hee!

MaryRuth said...

You've been on my mind a ton! I'm hoping and praying for you!!

I would still love to call you if you can send me your number.

love you!

xoxox

MR

MaryRuth said...

state fair looks like fun!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.