Monday, September 17, 2007

Look what he did!


I am really blessed. I really am. Bryan is a very hard worker, and I need to remember that. I had some girl friends come over the other day to give us dinner after our Foster to Adopt son was removed from our home. It was a sad day and they wanted to come over and bring us dinner to show their love and support during this dificult time.

While they were here they wanted to see how our basement turned out. I love sharing my basement with my dear friends and basicly anyone who wants to see it. I am so proud of Bryan and what he can do. One of the ladies said to me that she has been waiting for several months (maybe years) for her husband to finish their basement and it still has not been done. She had called 4 different contractors to finish up the one room and they all have been flakes as well and still nothing is done. She helped me to remember just how blessed I am to have Bryan as my husband. He is a very hard worker....sometimes to hard ...and gets obsessed with a project. Sometimes I feel like I am forgotten in the thrill of the project. He is currently working on getting our new pellet stove in our fire place. Then he surprises me with a project to bless me and help me. You all might think it is funny and strange that I am going to write about a garbage pail holder and drawer under our sink, but I am so excited about it.


Bryan had bought a kit and tried to install it but our house is so old (1906) so the space under the sink is not the same size as all the new homes being built. He had to return the kit. He has been working on a solution in his head, and he did it!


Take a look!

4 jittering comments:

Jennie said...

very cool! what a talented guy!

Renee' P said...

That is so cool that Bryan is so talented. Vince is pretty good too. He's busy every weekend w/a new house project.

Andrea said...

that's awesome. Love handy husbands.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that you didn't get to keep squeeker (for him too!)how awful for you guys. I am so mad at the system for you. You are very good trying to focus on all the blessing you have to try and help you over this. At least you have a wonderful husband by your side and a awfully cute little boy to cheer you up!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.