Sunday, March 23, 2008

Was that the baby or my lunch?

I think I might have felt the baby. I am not sure...but felt like bubbles from gas in my intestines, but different at the same time. It was just one or two times...then nothing. I have been rubbing my tummy allot lately and pushing in a little bit to see if I can feel the baby move but nothing...yet. I know it might be to early to feel the baby, but some articles I have read said that some woman do feel little flutters at this time.

So maybe it was the baby, or maybe I am just digesting my lunch.

3 jittering comments:

Jandre said...

it's very possible that you're feeling the baby move. It's normal for you to start feeling the baby move (with your first one) at around 17-20 weeks. I remember for me that it felt like I was having little muscle spasms or something in there. But it was Logan moving. As the baby gets bigger and you know where it is, you can rub your stomach briskly and it stimulates the baby to move. it's really fun when you can do that. But, when you're up and walking around, it usually lulls the baby to sleep. I've noticed this baby (yes, I can already feel it at 14-15 weeks, cause I guess you're supposed to feel them move sooner the second time around, cause you know what to expect.)usually is at it's most active when I lay down on my side at night. Pay attention after you eat too. The baby should move after you've eaten something, cause it's like when they're getting what you've eaten, it must wake them up or something and they're like...oooh yum food!
Hopefully this is helpful in someway! Lol

Cindy said...

I remember the first time I felt Kylee move it felt like butterflies really low toward my pubic bone. The baby and your uterus are still really small so if you're feeling things really low then it could very well be the baby. Very exciting. I usually feel my digestion movements up really high. Anyway, very exciting once again !!!

jennbecc said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.