Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged ~by my friend Renee'
It was really easy so I got right to it. I know there have been a few other tags that I got that I have yet to do.....to be honest I have forgotten about them and have no idea who tagged me to now do them. LOL

So I thought since this one was really quick I had better just do it right now.

It was EAZY!

A) pick up the nearest book
B) turn to page 123
C) find the 5th sentence
D) post the 5th sentence
E) tag 5 (or more) people

"I purposefully lumped myself in with the youngsters, trying to make it clear that I preferred Jacob."

Oh and I thought I would do a little contest with this tag! Be the first person to correctly identify the book this quote comes from and you will get a scrapbooking kit to make a small mini album. Just post it in the comments.

I don't have picture of the mini Scrapbooking kit, But trust me who ever wins it will love it.

So happy guessing...oh and I tag: Jamie, Tami, MaryRuth, Jenny, Mary Colby

7 jittering comments:

anymommy said...

Hey Brenda,

I didn't know you had a blog. I just started one and it's so much fun!

You look fabulous. I can't believe it's been so long since I said hi.

Stacey

Grammy said...

Twilight

The Girls and Dad B. said...

Ok, so I'm guessing it's one of the Twilight series books, probably the second one... Not sure tho!

Christensen family said...

TWILIGHT ofcourse!!!! I cannot believe I am the first to post. YEAH for me!

jennbecc said...

Sheesh! I have no idea what book that is from...but I can't say I prefer Jacob....when I have a Zachary too! The only books I have around me are kiddie board books with 10 pages at the most! *L*

Uberly Ewe said...

Wow, I thought this was going to be tougher than I thought. I will announce the winner very soon.

MaryRuth said...

I know I'm late but I knew it was Twilight!!! YAY!!!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.