Saturday, June 07, 2008

Spider-Man (Bug)






I have a 3 year old who wants to be SPIDER-MAN!


I have no idea where he decided that he loves Spider-Man because he had never seen any of the movies or the new CW Saturday Morning Cartoon before.


The only thing that he new about Spider-Man was that his new tennis-shoes had Spider-Man on them. That was all.


Then a few weeks back we were buying him some new shoes and he was admit about him wanting Spider-Man shoes. We ended up getting him another pair. Then earlier this week, Bryan was down stairs working on some of his school stuff and trying to give me a break from watching Bug and he was going to let Bug watch a kid's movie, but Bug saw the Spider-Man DVD and recognized Spider-Man right on the front and demanded to watch the movie! So, Bryan allowed him to watch parts of the movie and Bug was so excited. He loves the action scenes...when Peter is learning how to become Spider-Man and laughs each time at the scene where Peter is trying to figure out how get the web stuff to shoot out. It is funny to see him laugh about it.


Well, I have a boy who wants to be Spider-Man. I just hope he doesn't try to start climbing walls and jumping off of roofs onto air mattresses like his father did as a boy. I really don't like the idea of rushing him to the Emergency Room for broken bones. But I guess I might have to get use to it hu?

3 jittering comments:

Grammy said...

Spiderman...Spiderman...yad la la la..
I think I see a bedroom getting redone! Hummmm...do I need to start a new quilt? LOL

hugs....

anymommy said...

So cute. In our house, it's Lightening McQueen. Cars, this, cars that.

Anonymous said...

Aww that is sweet. He will find many things to be before he grows up. Then you worry lol.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.