Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful Day 12

Thankful for my Mother and the fact that she was able to come visit me when Lady Bug was born.
I don't know what I would have done if she had not been here when I had a sick 3 year old, and a new baby, and then my blod clot issue in my lungs...she was a life saver taking care of Bug for us while I was at the ER with Bryan, and Lady Bug...and then when I had to be admitted into the hospital and had to have someone stay with me in my hospital room because of Lady Bug being there, she was there too.

Thanks Mom for your help.
I hope that you are settling in your new place.

4 jittering comments:

Grammy said...

Love and Hugs...you're welcome!

Becky said...

Thank goodness for mothers- they always seem to come through when they are really needed!

jennbecc said...

Ditto! I'm thankful for mom too! :)

Anonymous said...

Aren't mother's great? They are always there when we need them the most.

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.