Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Party~Playgroup

All of the Valentine mail boxes/bags that the kids brought. We had them line them up on the wall and then they each took turns dropping valentines into boxes.



Here is a group of the kids enjoying lunch. I am a bad mommy and forgot to bring lunch for Bug. He enjoyed a yummy cookie that he picked out at the store to share with his friends.

MMMMMMM...The sprinkels are so good!


yummy Cookie!!!



The kids and I drove to the Northside of town to attend a Valentine's Day Party that my friend Tami's Ward~Mommy and Me group did. Even though it was a long drive, it was worth it. Bug had a really good time. He wanted to eat all the sweets! He had fun passing out his Valentines!
I am looking forward to attending next week and see what fun stuff they have planned. I guess they do a lesson with the kids each week. Kind of like a Pre-School!

1 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

Sounds like a fun time! Did Bug get lots of Valentines cards? :)

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.