Saturday, April 25, 2009

Vacation Full Day 3

The worst night so far. Bug woke up at 1am crying and coughing. I managed to get him to calm down and back to sleep. When he woke up again at 5am Bryan went to have the Rx filled. We didn't get to do them the night before because it was so late, and Bug was out cold.

The inhailer seems to be helping. It is not GREAT, but it seems to be helping.

We headed over to Bryan's brothers apartment and we waited for Bryan's parents to show up. We then drove out to Half Moon Bay area and went to this cute little kiddie farm, called Lemos Farms. It was pretty early when we arrived so unfortuantly not much was opened and working. But Bug got to ride a pony for the first time. He loved it. He rode on The Ghost Train, bouncing house, fed the goats, Hay Ride, got a skull painted on his forhead, and hand, looked chickens and bunnies. It was a bit cold. Afterwards we drove to a mexican resturant for lunch. Huge burritos. YUMMY. Ladybug tried the soft parts of my veggie burrito. LOVED it!

Then we drove to Half Moon Bay, beach. VERY windy. I don't like the beach much. Too much wind for me most of the time. I worried about Bug running out the water and getting sucked in, so I didn't stay down by the beach to long. Ladybug did enjoy the sand. Oma and her played it until Ladybug expressed her desire to take a much needed nap. Car was warm. I was wind blown but happy to be in the warm car. Bug did get to get his feet wet, and more of his body. When he got back to the car, he was really wet.

After our fun filled after noon at the beach we headed back to Bryan's brother's apartment and hung out. Ladybug got another really great nap. Dinner was enjoyed again and then it was time to head back to our hotel.

I am exhausted.

Oh, and just to let you all know, we sold our house! It was on the market for a total of 4 days! The person who is buying it excepted our counter offer, and we found out early on Friday evening. We need to be out of the place by May 28th. Aggghhhhh. Wish I was home to seriously look for a rental, but I going to have to wait tell we get back. It will all work out...I know it will, but I wish I was there right now to go drive around and find a place I will like. to bed. Busy day tomorrow. Hope to report more then.

3 jittering comments:

Mikaela said...

It looks like you're having a fun and busy trip! I am happy your house sold. That really is great, especially in 4 days, WOW!

Stephani said...

Wow Brenda, that is AMAZING that you sold your house so quick!! That's awesome, I'm so happy for you! Glad you're getting in some fun times on your vacation and your kiddos too.

Renee' P said...

You sold it already? Holy cow! I am so jealous! I hope that happens to us too. Ours will be on the market this Friday!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.