Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vacation Full Day 4

It was another rough night with Bug and his breathing issue. But we managed.

Got up pretty early to get the van packed and check out of the hotel before heading off to church with Bryan's parents at 9am. I kept thinking I had left something in the room and must have gone back 3-4 times just to double check.

Church was normal. It is funny how you can go to any one of the Wards in the Church of Latter Day Saints Sacrament Meetings and they are pretty much the same. Bug colored like he usually dose, and Oma entertained Ladybug. Ladybug has been in heaven with Oma. I have some great pictures that I will have to post when I get back home. Just don't have more free time on vacation to edit them and post. But I promise to work on a slide show of pictures from the vacation when we get home.

After church we headed back to Bryan's parent's apartment for lunch with his brother's and their families. We all went and hung out in the club house. The kids ran and ran and ran around. It was crazy. There is "A" who is 6 now, and then Bug who is 4 and "M" who is 3 1/2 and "R" who is 3 and then the babies, Ladybug 8 months and "S" who is a week younger than Ladybug. We had a great meal of Kentucky Fried Chicken and talked a bit. I didn't get much talking in because I was trying to keep an eye on Bug and M and R. The three of them were wild together. They yelled "Yes!" "NO!" to each other over and over and over! Tried to blow out the candle that was lit on the table and pushed and screamed at each other. Bug didn't eat. To much distraction.

Then it was time to head out of town. We said goodbye to everyone and hit the road. We got to our hotel around 3pm and got unpacked and settled in. I drove over to my sister's place to get some laundry done. It was great to get away for a little bit.

Back at the hotel and I am heading to bed. Here is hoping we get a better nights sleep. I get to sleep in a bed! And not on the floor! LOL. But I do have to share the bed with Bug who likes to kick my back during the night.

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.