Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What is Big and Colorful?

Here is my calendar for the month of June. I am crazy when it comes to calendars. I LOVE them BIG and colorful. I made this one myself by taping 4 sheets of paper together and then drawing the lines and filling the information in. I love all the colors and big lettering. These are on my fridge so that I can see it anytime through out the day.

I also have a free on-line calendar from Cozi. I like it too because I can have it set up to send my cell phone reminders. That is a really cool feature but nothing will truly feel the joy I get looking at my calendar with all the colors.

Having this big calendar has also helped continue teaching Bug the days of the week and explaining what we have planned for the day.

Blog Signature

1 jittering comments:

jennbecc said...

That is some calendar! LOL! You're so funny!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.