Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Lights at Manito Park




We went by this on Wednesday (yesterday) about 4:30pm and it was great! The lights were very pretty. The kids (both of them) enjoyed wondering around the Conservatory and pointed out all the flowers and lights. Bug even commented that he wished he was a frog so he could live in the small water fall that they had inside.

It was very beautiful. I just love the gardens at Manito Park, and had no idea that they did this during the winter months when all the gardens are dorment and under the snow. Seeing the flowers and all the lights really cheered me up.

2 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

It is always nice to see flowers when there's snow.
Cute that bug wants to be a frog.

Renee' P said...

Oh how neat! I never knew they did that!
We're getting our family pictures taken at Manito on Sat, I think?
I wonder if they would let us do a shoot in the Conservatory?

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.