Tuesday, July 16, 2013

C25K crash and burn

Ok...so yeah....I never did finish the C25K training. 
 
Not going to complain about it all, or list all the excuses here (there were tons!  and it does feel like the world is fighting with me) but lets just say, I was NOT as INTO  it as I had hoped.  My motivation was not in the right place.
 
Now looking for inspirational- positive stuff in my life.  I am currently on the look out for positive - uplifting - happy music to listen to while I do my morning walking.  In hopes of changing my attitude about the day!
 
I will try and post some of my favorites here in the coming days.
 
In the mean time enjoying looking at this picture.
 
 
 
Picture from here

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.