Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Every Good Thing!

Day 2 of getting up at 7am, and getting out the door to walk!  Enjoy the morning, the sun, the cooler air, and MUSIC! 

Today my ipod decided to act annoying and gave me "Corrupt Error" with the dead looking ipod face on the screen. 



But I was able to restore it quick enough and get out on the side walk for some sunshine and tunes.  I often think that the universe or something in it,is trying to stop me from bettering my self, physically, emotionally, or mentally.  And today was one of those days.  But I stayed focused.  Got the ipod fixed and hit the pavement.  :)

I have been looking for new songs that are more uplifting and this is what I found today.  I wanted to share it with you all. And this will be going on my ipod for tomorrows walk!


Every Good Thing- The Afters.



I like the energy and beat of this song, and the lyrics are perfect to put me into a good mood to face my days. 

Hope you all think so too.  :)

~Bree

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.