Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Contortionist Gene?

My sister {who lives to far away from me} has a son who sits in the weirdest positions while he is watching videos or playing video games.  She has posted some amazing pictures that any contortionist would be jealous of seeing.  "Hey I want to do that!  How does he do that???"
 
Well I am pretty sure this contortionist gene runs in our family!
 
Take a look!
 
 
 
So this is my daughter watching Johnny Test on her touch pad this morning.  She seems to cram her self into the space between the couch and the hope chest all day long.  I know I have another very interesting contortionist picture of this child but can't seem to locate it.
 

~Bree
 

0 jittering comments:

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.