Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sadness turns to anger...

Well I finally had to call the Caseworker. I had left a message earlier this morning but she had not returned my call or my husband's email. She thinks that this Relative will pan out, but background checks and reference checks still need to be done. She said she would call me tomorrow afternoon and let us know. If everything is clean then Squeeker will be going to live with them by Saturday. The case worker said that she wanted us to meet in a neutral setting for transfer, meaning that I would have to drop him off and see the Aunt and such....but the more I am thinking about this....I am going to tell her that I don't want to see them. That they will have to get someone to pick him up from my home and take him to them. I don't want to see them. I am not sure if they can get someone on a Saturday to do this....but I am Angry and I don't want to see them.

I called our liscencer and left her a message to call me back. I was under the impression that we were a Foster to Adopt home not a FOSTER HOME....and that is what they have used us for this time...and I am MAD!!! The liscencer is on vacation until Monday...and you bet I will be calling her on Monday at 12noon if I have not heard from her.

So I am MAD!

5 jittering comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Brenda. That is not fair. I don't care if everyone and their dog says "Life isn't fair." It should be, and I would talk to the liscenser too. Foster Adopt is quite different than Foster Parenting. You get the impression that when they call you, that they've checked on that hidden relative that might be willing to take the cute little guy. Maybe this is God's way of giving you a better situation to be in. It could also be the girl you've always wanted. I'm wanting one too.

Andrea said...

That is so frustrating. I hope you get some calls and answers soon!
I agree- they should get someone to pick him up.
Love how people are always on vacation at the wrong time. Grrr...

Unknown said...

How awful. I feel so bad for you. I can't imagine getting attached thinking he is mine only to be told I have to give him away. Hopefully it will turn out to be a mistake and he will be yours forever. I will keep you in my prayers............

MaryRuth said...

Brenda I'm so sorry! I guess I should have read all your posts before i started posting congratulations! I'm really praying for you!

Jennie said...

grrrrrr!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.