Tuesday, July 29, 2008

36 weeks 4 days

Funny Jandre that you would leave me a comment about wanting to see another picture of my prego tummy because Bryan has been bugging me to take one for the past week. I finally gave in yesterday.


So here I am in all my prego glory. Bryan thinks my tummy has dropped and that I am carrying her lower is a sign that things are getting closer to birth, but looking at this picture I don't see it. The shirt I am wearing is not all that flattering, but it is very comfortable at the moment. *L* I don't have to many articles of clothes that feel comfortable to wear right now. But that is to be expected....and I only have a little over 3 weeks left.

My Suite Case is almost packed. I just need to add my contacts and tooth brush and bathroom items. Since I use these items each day it is hard to pack them right now.

8 jittering comments:

Andrea said...

you look great! love how happy you look.

jennbecc said...

EEEEEEE!!! It's almost time!! I like this shirt and think it's very flattering! Good thing its comfy so you can wear it after she arrives! I'm on the big countdown and make sure someone calls me when the big moment strikes!

Grammy said...

Well Dang! You really do have a baby in there! She is almost 'baked'! *smiles*

Anonymous said...

My you have grown so much recently. To me it still looks like have a little ways to go as far as dropping. I am so excited to meet Ember! I can't wait to see who she looks like. You belly does look a little bit lower from the last time I saw you.

MaryRuth said...

I think you look adorable and I love the shirt!

Anonymous said...

You look radiant, and I love the shirt too. It looks summery and comfy. You do need to drop some more though.

Jandre said...

ohh, you're so cute pregnant!!! I just need to take a picture of me again, I haven't done one since like 20 some weeks....ouch. I'm such a bad mother! Call us when you have that baby so we can come see her!

Little April said...

I love when people share there pregnancy pics you look great. I delivered at 36 weeks exactly so I never made it this far!

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.