Saturday, June 14, 2008

500th POST!!!

This is my 500th post!

I can't believe it! I started blogging back in September 2005 because of my friend MaryRuth. She told me about it and once I created my blogger account I was hooked. I love the idea of my family and Bryan's family seeing what we were up too, plus it was a way for me to journal about the important things in my life.

Since it is my 500th post I thought I would take a moment and review all my old posts. I would like to share the links to some of my favorite ones in the past 2 1/2 years. Hard to believe that it has been that long.

Oh and you can leave me new comments if you like on the posts if you want.


Love
Shades and Ice Cream
Family Photos taken today
Buzz Buzz
Important Memories
Pictures from Leavenworth
Basement is DONE
11 years ago...
Drum Roll....
Officially

These are only a few of the 500 posts that I have done in the past 2 1/2 years. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have enjoyed picking them to share.

Ok...I am off to Wendy's to buy a Frosty for a good cause!

3 jittering comments:

Christensen family said...

We need to get together. Now that school is out I will have lots of time on my hand! Congrats on your 500th blog. That is amazing! Love your flashback pictures!

Jennie said...

congrats! 500 posts! that is amazing! thanks to maryruth for getting us hooked to this blogging thing!

MaryRuth said...

yay! I'm glad I got you in to blogging! Makes me happy that I can keep in touch with my old friend.

xoxoxo

MR

Post a Comment

I will post your comment after I review it. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a little note.